CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Country Punkin Fun - Part I

This is my pumpkin I stole off my parents porch last November. It's held up pretty well over the winter.
This is "Neighbor Steve"(he looks like a doctor with those fancy ear plugs)

This is Neighbor Steve and the Pumpkin~really looks like a doctor with the blue gloves

Neighbor Steve has been working on this project in our barn for a very long time


This is Neighbor Steve's Truck

We are working on the "Pumpkin Project" AND I am a little bit of a pyrow (I spelled it that way because I just start blogging and I am afraid some crazy might get on the blog because I spelled it correctly). Anywho, Stay tuned for more on the "Pumpkin Project"...

3 comments:

goat said...

I'm afraid - very afraid.

Chickin said...

I'm scairt. I spelled it that way because I don't know any better.

goat said...

dam frednecks.